THURSDAY 14 DEC. - FRENCH ALUMNIGHT
Artificial Intelligence Disruption: What's Next?
Join the French Grandes Ecoles' Alumni for an exclusive conference on Artificial Intelligence. Understand and learn more about:
• The impact of Artificial Intelligence on our industries
• How safe is Artificial Intelligence and how we will live with it
• The position of France and Singapore
Panelists include: David Marchesseau (SAP), Elodie Hecq (BeeBryte), Thomas Jestin (KRDS), Herve Rannou (Cityzen Data), and Pierre Robinet (OgilvyRed APAC)
Venue: ESSEC Asia-Pacific Campus, Classroom 1 (level 1), 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408.
How to get there?
• Closest MRT: Buona Vista / One North
• By taxi/Grab/Uber: drop-off point on level 3.
• By car: very limited car park slots available on ESSEC campus. First come first serve. Alternative car park: Fusionopolis.
Time: 6.00PM - 10.30PM
• 6.00 - 6.30PM: Registration
• 6.30 - 8.30PM: Conference
• 8.30 - 10.30PM: Networking (food and drinks will be served)
Participation Fee: SGD25 net including the mini buffet and wine after the conference. No cash payment and payment at ESSEC premises. Limited seats.
Lucky Draw (sponsored by UEX Insurance): Don't forget to bring your namecard and get a chance to win a Survival Chic membership for one year! (worth SGD350).
Click here to register (don't forget to pay)
And many more...
If you would like to sponsor the event, please drop us a note.
Florent Barret and Emmanuel White – your emlyon business school forever ambassadors in Singapore