Take advantage of these 5 online career services !
Wherever you live, take advantage of these 5 online career services !
1. Career assessment
A career assessment to enable you to clarify your career goals and build a road map to achieving them :
with 10 audio modules, supported by fully interactive exercises, the course is designed for you to work through at your own pace.
2. Additional resources
Recordings of our online webinars on job search and career issues such as
- What kind of entrepreneur are you and why it matters by Jane Kenyon
- How to craft a career strategy by Jane Barrett
- How to get more confidence and keep it by Rhian Sherrington
- 10 steps to a CV that makes the interview pile by Emma Ford
- Make great slides and get your message to stick by Simon Morton
- Using social media to search for a job and further your career by Tony Restell,
- How to improve problem solving, creative thinking and decision making by Dr Linda Shaw
- Telling tales : why stories sell better than facts by Jerey Nicholas
3. Competency based interviews video trainings
Maximise your chance of success at this type of interviews
Access to the video trainings on thecareerfarm.com through the following link
(log in with username : emlyonalumni / password : emlonforever)
4. Agenda of the ongoing webinars
Next Webinars on https://www.emlyonforever.com/page/webinars
5. Executive and head hunters recruitment guides
In UK & Ireland, EU Countries, Middle East, Africa & Russia, Far East, Canada, USA & South America.
In partnership with Workmaze, UK based Careers Consulting Agency,
Each Guide is available in an easy to navigate PDF format which enables you to use the hyperlinks embedded in the document. Information for each company featured includes: Contact addresses and phone number, Web site, Contact names, Industry Sectors and additional background information on the company.
Access to these Guides on www.workmaze.com
(login : emlyonforever / password : careers )