For the second time in 2017, Tesla opened its doors to the emlyon forever alumni network. On December 6th 2017, more than 70 students and alumni from emlyon business school gathered the Tesla showroom in Lausanne for an outstanding evening.
Discover the key moments of the event:
• Nataëlle Delacroix, Farid Assaf and Lionel Parthiot, emlyon forever ambassadeurs in Switzerland, took the stage to give some insights on the local network and activities they set up to entertain the alumni;
• Aurore Poirier, International business development & alumni network manager, discussed the development of the alumni network on an international scale and gave some updates on current projects;
• Mathieu Lenglin, West Regional Sales Manager, Tesla and alumnus PGE 2003, presented the strategy and current developments of Tesla. Mathieu shared great insights on the company’s strategic position, which definitely left a mark on many of us!
Finally, the participants were offered a great opportunity to test the Tesla models thanks to the “test rides” set up by the Tesla team of the showroom during the cocktail. What an amazing experience – even a one in a lifetime for some of us!
Discover the pictures of the event via this photo album on our emlyon forever Facebook page.
We take on this opportunity to remind you of the future events organized in Switzerland:
• Tuesday, March 27, 2018: Traditional Swiss fondue in Geneva; click here to register;
• Monday, April 20, 2018: a Job Dating session organized by ASAGE; click here for more information.
As mentioned by your ambassadors, we invite you to regularly log into our www.emlyonforever.com website or our mobile app, to be informed of the events organized in your community, as well as to update your profile.
Join the Switzerland community or our LinkedIn group for more information.
Nataëlle, Lionel, Xavier and Farid – your emlyon business school forever ambassadors in Switzerland