Sydney | 2016 gala of the network French Business School Alumni in Australia at the French Consul residence
Time flies! The network of the French Business School Alumni in Australia (FBSAA) launched in 2010, celebrated its 6th anniversary last Thursday 17 November in Sydney.
The network has been co-founded by Leo Denes (emlyon03 and CEO of Australiance) and Benoit Mignard (emlyon00, now Senior Business Leader for Mastercard in Paris) together with representatives from the Alumni network of HEC, ESSEC and ESCP in September 2010 and has grown from strength to strength since then, now counting close to 1,000 members on LinkedIn and organizing 5-6 networking and casual events a year in Sydney.
The 2016 annual gala night was hosted by the French Consul, Nicolas Croizer, in position since last year and gathered over 100 Alumni from over 30 French business schools and a handful of guests from the AGSM (Australia’s top MBA). The emlyon forever network was well represented with over 15 Alumni and 4 students participating.
The night was sponsored by Pernod Ricard Winemakers, Australiance (1st marketplace of services for international professionals and entrepreneurs coming to Australia), Bistrot Gavroche and DJ Foods and gave the opportunity to the French Consul to communicate key messages to the French Australian community as well as to everyone to reconnect.
For more information about upcoming events or opportunities to expand your operations in Australia, contact Leo Denes through LinkedIn.
About FBSAA: This group is designed for Alumni of the French Business Schools living in Australia.
Our goals are to:
- Create an active community with same education background (French business school alumni living in Australia);
- Generate business opportunities;
- Organize social and professional networking events;
- Facilitate the integration of new Alumni in Australia;
- Represent French business schools in Australia and promote the French business education system in Australia;
- Help Managers to find qualified staff in Australia.