1. To enjoy full access to the online directory and stay connected with 29,000 alumni worldwide.
To make the most of the directory, update your profile!
> On-line: log in with your user ID and password and go to "My profile"
> Go to the "Directory" tab
2. To take part in emlyon forever events on a priority basis at preferential rates
> Check the "Events" tab on the site
3. To benefit from a career support throughout your professional life, in France and abroad
By taking part in the various workshops, conferences and webinars* offered by the Career Services department, or through individual support tailored to your personal and professional needs.
* Online seminars
> See the Career Services section
4. To benefit from a free short training course and discounts from EML Executive Development
Choose a free short training course (2 to 3 days) among the open programs offered by emlyon business school executive development. In addition, you get a 30% discount off all training programs and certification programs offered by emlyon business school executive development (not including programs leading to a diploma).
> See the emlyon business school executive development training programs
Contacts for Open ProgramsCareer development programs, Certificates:
Alexandra Philippe – Tel: 04.72.18.29.25
Florence Lagnel – Tel: 04.72.18.29.36
5. To get free online access to three Learning Hub databases:
Xerfi and Xerfi Premium, including market studies, sector studies and statistics ("Market studies" tab) available in e-reader format.
>More info here!
Easy Business by Kompass, with business activity reports ("Companies and senior management" tab)
Going Global, offering career guides, country guides and more than 16 million job offers ("Careers" tab)
VODECLIC: e-learning platform withe more than thousand training in several languages
Diane (coming soon, keep in touch in your learning hub website)
> Access the Learning Hub site here (using the same user ID and password as for the alumni site)
6. Special access to the new emlyon business school campus in Paris
Free access to the following new campus spaces: the Learning Hub, the silent room and the 48.2 coworking space. Enjoy a 20% discount off the general public rate when you book campus rooms for professional purposes.
> More info here
7. To enjoy the advantages of the Obiz network with your lifelong membership card
With your membership card, you benefit from all the advantages of the fast-growing Obiz network. By activating your card at www.obiz.fr, you can get access to over 145,000 bonuses, discounts, and special offers in sports, leisure and wellness activities offered by over 13,000 local partners in France and abroad.
> Discover and activate your Obiz offer
Join the network as a partner and register your company. How ?
- Define your exclusive offer
- Choose to make it available only to the emlyon business school community or promote your offer within the entire Obiz network of more than 5 M beneficiaries in Europe.
- Contact Gaetana at +33 (0)9 70 24 80 16 - firstname.lastname@example.org to create your partner profile with your offer (it’s entirely free, easy and flexible)
Membership dues information:
Contact Cécile Paturaud: email@example.com
For payment by check or wire transfer, or for couples’ membership dues, please download the attached file and send it back to us by post (for a check) or by email (for a wire transfer).
emlyon business school foundation
Support your school, make a donation and join our donors’ community!