On May 8 2018, an emlyon forever event of an unusual magnitude took place in Hong Kong, setting a new benchmark for the local alumni community.
It was a large gathering which assembled a great proportion of the alumni located in Hong Kong to discuss the projects of our school and of its alumni network. Representatives of the school attended this event to meet with the local community:
- Guillaume Touze (MSc in Management 1994) – President of the alumni association (ADEM), based in London;
- Christèle Fernand, emlyon forever alumni network Director, based on the Ecully campus, who is passing the torch to Fabienne Clérot – emlyon forever alumni network Director, based on the Paris campus;
- And Aurore Poirier – International business development & alumni network manager, based on the Ecully campus.
They shared with us the latest news regarding the development of our school, as well as of its alumni network, focusing on the ambition of reinforcing its actions abroad.
The event took place in a magnificent restaurant, On dining, located at the top of one of Central’s forest of skyscrapers.
This event was articulated around several presentations, and it was a great opportunity for relatively young entrepreneurs to present their start-ups:
- Paul Lugagne (MSc in Management 2007), co-founder & CTO of Easychip ;
- Jacques Derreumaux (MSc in Management 2006), Director and Norman Gany (MSc in Management 2006), Director of WHAT’sIN.
As well as for more “established” entrepreneurs like Pierre-Jean Beylier (MSc in Management 1993), CEO of SpeedCast International, who shared his story and his vision of what it takes to develop the mindset and skills to take a strong grip on one’s career in today’s professional environment
Thank you again to all of you who attended this great annual gathering. Check out the photos of the event here.
We hope to see many of you at our next event!
Keep in touch with the ambassadors and local network by joining the Hong Kong community on the emlyon forever website or on Facebook.
Aude, Christian and Stanislas – emlyon business school forever ambassadors in Hong Kong