London: D-4 panel & networking cocktail!
On Thursday, June 13 take part in the panel and networking cocktail: “Entrepreneurs for a more sustainable economy!”
The discussion will focus on those main questions:
• What are the drivers for customers (consumers/citizens/businesses), entrepreneurs and investors’ to get involved?
• What are the key barriers?
• What are the key technologies out there?
Discover the panelists:
• Andre Shortell, Partner at GP Bullhound LLP, specialised in Clean Tech
• Clementine d'Oiron (PGE 2015), Network Manager, New Plastics Economy at Ellen MacArthur Foundation
• Ludovic Blanc, Founder & CEO at BLANC
For more information on the event and how to register, click on the following link:
**The event is open to any London Alumnus from any school; do not hesitate to share this event within your network!**
We look forward meeting you all there!
Marie & Tany – emlyon business school forever UK ambassadors